- If you are viewing Control Panel in the default Category view, switch to Classic view, and then double-click Mail.
- If you are viewing Control Panel in Classic view, double-click Mail.
Click on Show Profiles.
- If you already have a profile:
- Highlight the profile you wish to use and click Properties.
- Click on E-mail Accounts.
- Make sure that the E-mail tab is selected, click New.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP and click Next.
- If you do not have a profile:
- You will be prompted to create a profile, name it anything you would like.
- Click Manually configure server settings or additiona server types.
- In the Microsoft Exchange Server box, type the local name of the Exchange server:
- In the User Name box, type the full email address of the user. Do not click Check Name.
- In the Exchange Server settings page, click More Settings.
- You may get an error message that the name could not be found. Ignore the error and continue.
- Click Cancel in the next window.