Put to the my.cnf:
or you can change this value in the run time in mysql with:
SET global slave_compressed_protocol=OFF;
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
If you don't have win2k sp4, the thing will crash. I think sp4 has some files that support booting/installing from usb external devices.
That's it! Please install win2k with sp4!!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
~/.gconf/apps/panelor just move the folder elsewhere if you want to back it up.
Log out of GNOME, then back in.
grant Super, Processlist on *.* to admin identified by 'PASSWORD' ;
Connect with that user to Mysql and change the Max_connection variable Online:
set Global max_connections=XXX ; (XXX is a new Value)
Or you can Kill the process(es) ;
show processlist ;
Kill PROC_NO ;
Thursday, February 5, 2009
1. ALT-F1 to change to the main console.
2. Type 'unsupported' (you will not be able to see what you're typing).
3. When prompted, enter the root user's password.
4. Type: vi /etc/inetd.conf
5. Find the line that begins with #ssh
6. Cursor over the first 's' and press the 'i' key (for insert mode)
7. Press backspace
8. Press ESC
9. Type SHIFT+colon (:) and then 'wq!' to write and exit.
10. Type 'ps | grep inetd' to find the inetd process
11. Send the hangup signal to the process ID output from step 10 with:
kill -s HUP